Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My first blog

Okay... I have been working on my "first" blog for a day now.... I never seem to be at a lost for words when I am talking, not sure why I am now.

I am not sure why I am starting a blog ....perhaps to keep in contact with friends and family....perhaps to have a way of remembering the "moments" in life....or maybe just to do something everyone else is doing. Who knows.. it just sounded like a good idea.

I am so glad the elections are over. That is not saying that everyone I voted for won....I am just glad I don't have to listen to it or look at the signs. If you didn't know, we have a foreign exchange student from Germany this year. It's been interesting to hear him speak of the elections and what the newspapers there have to say.

Speaking of exchange student we heard from our first one, Martijin, who lives in Holland. We had lost contact with him so it was great hearing from him. He is now married and they are planning a trip to the USA this coming May. I can't wait to see him.

Okay... I know this was not an exciting blog...however... it's my first one. I am sure I will get the hang of this.

No comments: